We have sufficient stock on hand to supply usual forecasted sales and we continue to monitor this daily and will advise of any changes.
We are implementing social distancing – a broad policy that aims to reduce overall contact we make with people.
Work Travel Restrictions
• No business related air travel, domestic or international will be undertaken.
• We are restricting non-essential travel between the regions.
Sales Calls, Conferences, Exhibitions & Meetings
• Our sales team along with other employees are now working from home. Sales calls will be made by phone calls, emails and video conferencing.
• We are however available for store and customer visits if required.
• We will not be attending or hosting any conferences, sales, exhibitions or large gatherings until further notice.
• We have minimised regular meetings and will utilise mobile technology in place of face-to-face where possible.
Showroom and Factory
• From Friday 20th March at 5pm, we will be closing our showroom at 54 Hillside Road Glenfield Auckland.
• Essential factory meetings must be by appointment and prior arrangement.
Personal and Professional Hygiene Practices
We will practice good personal hygiene as a basic protective measures against the new coronavirus.
• Wash your hands frequently.
• Maintain social distancing.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
• No handshakes or high-fiving.
• If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
We continue to follow the expert advice and latest updates by the ministry of health and WHO and their guidelines.
If you have any questions please contact Athena Customer Services on 09-444 3780 or your Territory Manager.
Thank you for your understanding and support
Tony de Ruiter
© 2021 Athena Bathrooms. All rights reserved.